I suffered from my own P.A.S. experience and have not only come out on the other side to a wonderful relationship with my child, but I also have an amicable relationship with my ex-spouse. There is hope.
Pass on P.A.S. Webinar
How to Understand Parental Alienation Syndrome and Determine If You Are Being Alienated
Parental Alienation is a frightening, exhausting and overwhelming experience; one that I have triumphed over myself. Let’s get your children back in your life where they belong.
What You Will Discover:
- What drives someone to initiate Parental Alienation
- 8 signs that you are being alienated from your child(ren)
- You are not helpless, why there is hope
- How children are coerced into alienating a parent
- How your child is being victimized
- How to use the legal system as your ally to help you get your child back.
- Keep Yourself & Your Children Safe
- Take Care of Yourself